I feel a need to hide/delete this
Lately I started doing the #100DaysOfCode challenge. I’ve hosted this challenge on a subdomain here: 100daysofcode.omarochoa.com. I haven’t shared the link on Twitter yet though because I know people will come here as a result. That thought makes me quite uncomfortable. It brings on feelings of embarrassment due to the monthly challenges that I failed. […]Read More...
I’ve enjoyed writing for quite a few years now. I’m a fan of books, and I think that most people who enjoy reading also eventually find themselves trying to write something – for me, it has always been fantastical stories of wizards and dragons and monsters. Lately, however, I’ve been keeping a journal and I […]Read More...
- I feel a need to hide/delete this
- Exercising Discipline: Weekly Challenges
- Scoping Smaller
- Exercising Discipline: Art Daily
- Exercising Discipline: Woodworking [Failed]
- Exercising Discipline: Daily Guitar [Failed]
- Exercising Discipline: 20 Min Exercise [Failed]
- Exercising Discipline: No Cookies. No Sugary Bread. [Failed]
- A year in Mexico
- Exercising Discipline: Half-Glass Green Juice [Failed]
- On Being Comfortable with Being Alone
- Waking Up Early
- Excersicing Discipline: No Potato Chips. No Soda.
- Empty Wallet
- Exercising Discipline: No Soda
- Surrounding yourself with positive or negative people
- On the Philosopher’s Mean – A Letter by Seneca
- Death, Time, and Urgency
- Earthquakes and Natural Disasters
- Saying No – A Party for Independence Day in Mexico
- When is the time for inspiration?
- Exercising Discipline – A Monthly Challenge
- The Glory Days: I used to…
- On Writing